Sunday, June 17, 2007

Butterflies everywhere?


I cannot sit still already...I'm restless...don't want to sink myself in a quicksand of silly goofiness.

Early in the morning, I called my cousin, Sharifah Anoura. Need a diversion and some entertainment. 'Shopping?" she said. "Lets breakfast and see whats next". We had our breakfast at McDonald! Bought a donkey pillow... a 20cm x 20cm pillow with a Shrek's donkey miniature sown at the edge. I've been buying these Shrek's pillows collection since day one. I have one more collection to go. After that we head off to KLCC, just window shopping. Had a great time!

"Yuna!" received a text messaging from Riz. Yeah, just my name. I didn't reply but it startled me...again, I felt uneasy over this matter. Ring!ring! Ring! My phone rang which gave me a fright but thank god it was my mum who told me to be back by evening. A relative from Singapore will be visiting us in the evening.

I cooked Spagetti Bolognaise...somehow my dad's relative from Sentul and my chinese bro's family came visiting too. What a merry evening until "Yuna!" another text messaging from Riz. Not another SMS that I went upstairs to see if GG online unfortunately he wasn't. HELP! Another stomach upset...butterflies in my stomach! Ghee whiz! STOP!

No comments: