Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I shouldn't have


I got this pic from a friend's blog. I really like this one.

Sorry Tenko I didn't asked your permission for this purpose... I'm stealing? No..I didn't claimed that that was mine la...
Just want to give you a jolt of surprise! I have an idea to write about it. Thank you in advance!

I Knew I shouldn't have gone camping today!

The word "I shouldn't have" is about one has made a decision to which one felt regretted at the end of the day. But you cannot turn back the time and undo what you have done. Face it or you score the unfortunate. I rather face it! I've never run away from any decisions I've made in my life. Honestly! Face it like a gentleman? I rather face it like a MAN! Don't laugh or being prejudice on the word 'Man'. You see...a woman have to strive very hard to be noticed or recognised...other wise, you guys think like 'Oh!'..'Ah!'..'Uh?'..'Haha!' but at the back of your mind is like 'Oh Yeah?'

But I've witness guys need the ladies to be their pillar of strength in many ways. I'm NOT going to illustrate about this...I'm giving you face! so be quiet!

I've heard a man said this before.."She survived because she thinks like a Man!" or "Are you Man enough to do this?"...Ring a bell? Anyone? So whatever problems you have...one should be Man enough to face it! hahahahaha...for ALL Mankind!
I shouldn't have gone camping! I shouldn't have said it! Smile please!

No comments: