Sunday, June 10, 2007

For the sake of someone dear

For the sake of someone dear....I looked back into my past.
My life which I left in a hurry and I promised I'll never go back. NEVER!
I let dearie see part of my happy past life, my love story of what I had together.
To help him build a new bridge, a new life, a new love ...whatever... to let him to understand what is love through a lady's eyes and mind. I thought I was strong but I was wrong. "Yuna, I thought you have a heart of steel?" but the moment I thought of all the things he gave and the words he whispered... I started to cry. I cannot stop my tears...I felt the hurt but yet the longings. I hate myself that moment. I ponders more and more...as I wrote to dearie of what I used to know. Halfway, I had to stopped thinking....I had to...I can't...I don't want to think anymore...I can't go on remembering...I can't...I can't...I can't! and I CAN'T!
GG: Are you still sad?
Y: Yes, I am
Thank you for not calling over tonight. I don't think I can talk. I don't think GG knows how to handle me when I'm like this. We just Instant messenging as he tried to built back my self esteem.
Y: I need my Final Fantasy songs...I'll be alright!
So goodnight! :) Thank you for your support!

No comments: