Thursday, June 28, 2007

It comes and goes.....



Peek-A-Boo! Hi! I'm out of my rotten fruit! Hahahaha...just kidding!

People come and people go...that's how I see it. Get acquainted if I wanted to and see how it goes. I met a lady 3 months ago at the hospital. We chatted like as though we're known each other for so long. And I met her again today. I called her, Lady Luck. Like before, we enjoyed each other's company. Somehow there were many topics to talked about. Looks like we were the only people seemed to be enjoying the waits...to be called. But after that, it was just a sweet goodbye...no forwarding contacts info and no question asked but we hope to meet again. I'm okay with that. I'm used to be a nobody, a somebody, a nobody, a somebody and a nobody in the end....perhaps a somebody when missed. Hey! that sound like a sad ending ya...but I'm used to it and I'm okay with that. I 've accepted this spinning wheel all my life. So I've learned not to get too comfort in whatever relationship or condition I'm in and I agreed with the Lady Luck that in life, best not to have a great expectation, high hopes and seek for any returns. A good deed IS just a good deed...blessed your soul. Your satisfaction is as your desired. Because it would be a great rewarding, a great expectation, great returnings and feeling appreciated when someone comes thanking on your small deeds and your contribution. Whatever you do or give...do it sincerely! Then your heart felt no pain and your mind free from the evil thoughts. Thats the price of freedom!

So people come and people go, thats how I see it. Get acquainted if I wanted to and see how it goes...Smile please!

No comments: