Monday, June 25, 2007

Kiss from a rose


I read somewhere that "Love grow from understanding but love itself cannot be understood."
I read this over and over again trying to comprehend and the 'Love' I have gone through...tragic separation and divided into time...unfold a mystery..hanging onto the second wave of dilemma...to be or not to be..with you dear...or this time was it just plain affection and thoughtfulness...to settle my restless heart...or just cheating time?
It is easy for you to say "Come back to me"...if only in my story there were just 'You and I'. Believe me I wouldn't change it one bit! But did you know, the more I get of you the stranger it feels?

1 comment:

franx said...

although saying is more easy than practice but as long as you have an understanding love will be growth..don't forget to trust each other