Thursday, June 7, 2007

Pet cats

Smile! You're on candid camera!

I really like this pic. The kitten is SO cute and it makes me smile whenever I look at it. Lifting my spirit for the day.

Last Sunday, I met my sister, Zaza, and her family in Senawang on a wedding occasion. Somehow we talked about our previous pet cats. She remembered all the cats name. I was awed..as I only remembered a few..like Gypsy, V, Pu Yi, Misty and then she added Buckaroo Banzai, Jeff Goldblum, Jan, Bet, bla..bla..bla..to name few...(actually I still can't remember the rest...should have jotted it down hahahahaha) The picture above is like Pu Yi. We named after the last chinese emperor :) Nothing special...just a local tabby cat.

Zaza was pesterring my mum "Mummy, can I please have that cat?" We all (sisters) laughed when she brought home Pu Yi that day. "What? you said that tabby was an american tabby but it looks just like a street cat!"
Zaza remembered..."Yeah, you all laughed! but it was not my fault. I didn't know back then." Zaza told me she still have the albums just on our pet cats back home. I must remember to ask her about this when I am in Malacca. Thanks Sis, I really enjoyed your company now and back then too. Miss you SO MUCH!!!!

No comments: