Friday, June 15, 2007

On the road to a full recovery

I've been listening to Aaliyah: The One I Gave My Heart now and then...on and on and on and on...
Won't somebody tell me? Explain to me? I can't understand....tell..me....I'd appreciate!

I'm just preparing myself to face the one who once was my world, my only ONE and then, I shut the door to anyONE.

I just dance to the rythmn of my Final Fantasy(s) which help me to continue to go on whatever left in me. Learning to love myself, family, god and friends I trusted. Obviously I don't want to be hurt. I dare not even dream or thought of getting involves with any good men that comes by. Afraid? Yes. Doubt? Yes. Shy? yes. Still hanging on? No. Still thinking? Hmm..(???) Still hoping? No. Then what? AFRAID!! So much Afraid!
I enjoyed being who I am today like it doesn't matter anymore. As no one is going to hurt me but myself, right? Hmm...ya, it doesn't matter anymore...
But deep in me..I still feel the unrest...at times I cry alittle...though I put everything of that ONE behind. I'm not worrying anymore...I feel free but why is there still a moment of heavy-heart whenever I'm just alone?
Soon, we'll meet up after all these years...I want to hear from his side of story...but I've made my decision...is that my road to a full recovery?

No comments: