Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Best of Friends


Look me into my eyes...Can you tell me what I'm thinking? or who am I ? Just guess!

After getting to know a person 'this' close where we became SO close and yet it is NOT enough. He wondered more or perhaps the only 'factor' that bothers him. Make me thinking...why so? and why now? He said that a best friends has no secrets and we share a lot of 'whatever' ...we talk, we laugh, we cry, we tell, we stinks! hahahaha,we are all of it...yeah we enjoyed each other's company...yeah VERY much! A few colleagues do envy of our relationship. "Yuna, I too want to become like that...to be your best friend"

You see, many times I have mentioned this..it is about TRUST and respect. It is NOT easy to Just Trust anyone. It disturbed me, thinking I should share with a few more (people) of this kind of bonding. "Why not?" someone asked me. The reasons are simple, misinterpretation and misunderstanding.

"We're best friends only and not more than that" I told him. "Why is that so?" he asked me those day. "Because you'll only get burned!" I hope you remembered these words. He laughed and agreed...because both of us has been burned before..hahahahaha!Best!best!best! my friendship with GG. But he has a new interest and has encourage me to go for that interest too. He wanted to share what he had found and giving his trust and assurance that it is okay to give it a try. This time, open my heart and enjoy life with a new beginning.

Ok, GG. I'll follow your advises. I'll give it a try. I'll copy you la..hahahaha because you're a copycat! Oh hello...looks like I'm becoming a copycat too. Ok la, lets put it like this ..we're still in the same boat ..like before..with our new interest until we reach the dock. We help each other right? What are best friends for...but please la...NO MORE doubts..NO MORE probings..NO MORE asking too much like you have not known me...

No comments: