Friday, June 29, 2007

Transformers mania!


Wuhoo...Transformers Mania hits the town!
"Transformers, more than meet the eyes. Transformers, robots in disguise!"
It was just long ago when we used to watch Transformers on the TV but now on Silver Screen!!! Yeah!! Thanks to Mr Steven Speilberg. Without him, there'll be no Raider's of the Lost Ark, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Poltergiest, Jurrasic Park, Jaws, Minority reports, War of the worlds, and bla..bla..bla.. (to name few). Transformers is about Autobots battle against Decepticons...as usual the good against the evil! I would like to thank my informer hahahaha..., Naqi, who told me that he had watched the movie and it was absolutely BEST! And I informed my good friend, Fendi about the good news. Fendi has been using Autobots' avatar for his Yahoo Messenger since day one. I'm sure he's excited as I am.
Yuna! Transform!(hehehehe)
If you played FF 10...see how Yuna transformed from a shy naive goody-goody girl to a more confident vibrant and a go getter girl in the FF 10 part 2. Wuhoo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Steven Spielburg is perhaps the greatest man in Hollywood. I was very impressed with the tranformers but what was even more impressive was the marketing behind it. I mean even my voicemail company put out a free transformers greeting for everyone:

http://login.youmail.com/login/greetingView.do?id=2366