Saturday, June 9, 2007

Wedding at Morib

Today, I went to Morib attending to my cousin's wedding. I don't really know him that well....a relative from my mum's side, of Selangor royalty. Only a few familiar faces and the others...are they relatives??? Whatever!... The wedding was formal but the food was damn good!
I haven't been to Morib for years..lets say ages! Convoyed with my 'Syed' cousins. Sharifah Aminah, Sharifah Fatiah, Syed Isa, Syed Khidir and Syed Izman were in my car. Syed Isa, Syed Izman and Sharifah Aminah...I think I have had enough of them..yikkity yak top volume..non-stop all the way until we reached the destination. These loud mouths were drowning the 'Radio Era' on the air until I switched to 'Amr Diab'...and oh my god! these happy lots were singing along and my car had become a mobile karaoke. But they are full of stories and jokes kind of people and I...hmm..I'm more of a tight-lipped person, would occasionally joined them.
After the wedding, we went to the seaside. I was so eager on the scallop hunting and had brought extra clothes for this purposes. "Yuna! Jangan harap la...air Morib tu kotor la.." warned Syed Rahman to me not to expect anything great and that the sea is dirty before we left Kuala Lumpur. Well..he was right! there was no scallop! As it was high tide! hahahahaha...so we stopped by the eatery, had coconut drinks, otak-otak (local delicacy) and grilled squids. And head home after that. Syed Izman took the wheel as I'm too sleepy, too lazy and too tired to drive besides it was raining heavily. Hehehehahahaha...I heard Sharifah Aminah and Syed Isa laughing from the distance and soon all went quiet zzzzzzzzz...( I tidur la...).
I remembered GG told me about the scallop...he said eeeeee 'geli'!

No comments: