Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Kicking some asses!


I feel like kicking some nuts' asses!
When a guy wants to get know you and you don't feel like to...that you're not comfortable with whatever queries he had posted on you. You're trying to say "I'm not interested" in a friendly manner instead of "Buzz off". He got all worked up as he couldn't take the rejection from a lady. Any lady I guess....He threw all sickening...foul languages *#*%&!!??**## at you. He had already painted his true picture of himself by doing so. You definitely had made the right choice by following your inner instinct to "REJECT!".
G: Be stern, Yuna!
Y: I am...I don't want to give my telephone number, I don't want to give my photo, I don't want to meet him, I don't want to whatever...I'm not interested! Then he threw me *#*%!!??**##
G: Treat him as a Spammer! bla..bla..bla..(angry) bla..bla..bla..(furious) bla..bla..bla..(feeling sorry)
Again last night, another fellow was angry over my rejection. Hey Guys! can't you accept the rejection? Not all girls have to give in to every guy. We have our dignity too and of course our choice of male friends. You can't treat us as your winning trophy in your Command and Conquer game!
GG and Wakka, thank you for your kind support! Your supportive gestures show that there ARE good men in this hard and cruel world.

No comments: