Friday, June 22, 2007

Healing my heart

This ........... will remain in my heart for the rest of my life.

GG was just making sure I was alright. Told him things haven't been good for me this month (June)...too many things happening, mostly pulled me down under...nothing is of great news....its getting complicated....

Riz talked about our very first lunch date but he was taken back on how much KL have changed. He's been gone too long. We went to the Monte's for fish n chips! While waiting, I really had a good look at him. Everything of him was still the same except he had put some extra pounds..chubby cheek . I love his smile! I love to look as his teeth whenever he smile. Yes! before and even now....it really melted my heart! Oh dear me....!!

It was like as though this is our first date...like shying away and some light and easy conversation. Some talks were repeated a number of times. He complimented and so did I. He jokes and so was I. He talked about his work and me too. Talked about our parents...and suddenly we stared at each other...I think we remembered the tough time we had...we were silent for awhile. Our silence brushed away our light and easy conversation.

He started by apologising for alienated his lady love. He said he was like crazy those years and wished that I had been there for him. "Please wait for me, Yuna!" He wished I haven't given up. And as for me, I was like "I miss you like crazy" since he only contact me like twice in a year. Hello? I need 'something' from him as an assurance like "I miss you like crazy too". Riz has changed, he's not angry like before. He's more calm and perhaps he has accepted our different ways. We're two of a kind I must say. We love, hate, love, hate..in the end we respect each other. One thing though, he STILL cannot accept me as a friend. Like a sign for reconciliation or what? I pretended not to understand (Yuna! you meany!). Before I lose my whatever with Riz once again and I don't want that to happen anymore.....I don't want him to think I'm being inconsiderate or cold hearted Yuna, I told him the truth! About me....."Riz, I'm not well.. bla..bla..bla.." Everything seem to be in a stand still. Riz was shocked and I saw tears welling in his big brown eyes. I just covered my face (crying)...the rest...you don't have to know.....

No comments: