Saturday, June 16, 2007

Butterflies in my stomach


There are butterflies in my stomach!
Been listening to Starlight at Cakapgold since dawn.
Brought me back to those days...I didn't understand back then but innocently translate those lyric for him ...but now I do.
As now that I'm in a fix and the coming week will be like expect the unexpectation....."Our hopes and expectation...black holes and revelation!"
Today, I'm not in the mood for whatever...I kept myself in my room lazying in my bed....thinking and thinking...then sleeping...woke up staring at the ceiling..listening to the 'Light and Easy' on the radio...toss and turn...felt the heartburn...hmmm I haven't had stomach indigestion for so long...but why now? Stressed? Online? No..! Not in the mood for that neither...perhaps later in the evening. I just want to spend a quiet time today..being silly lazy bum! I guess I'm just nervous thinking of Ronnie who will be coming to KL next week to visit his family and our rendevous....Yikes! What have I done? Poking the bee hives? Stepping on the lion's tail? Oh my god! There are butterflies in my stomach! I think I'm going to close my eyes and my mind for awhile...Hello? System shut down please?

No comments: