Thursday, June 14, 2007

Unfinished business

'To be or not to be that is the question!' A famous line written by Shakespeare in Hamlet.
I seem to be attached to this quote when I'm in doubt, I'll question myself whether to proceed or not to proceed. That I have to weight the possibilities of making a wrong move. I cannot push further pretending I am fine anymore or blocked myself from whatever mental block so far I was able to succeed.

I decided to settle my so call unfinished business that has been haunting me all these while. My day has been fair. I had a great time and some laughs. I feel strong and free spirit once again. It had been 2 nights my hands were with PS2. My unfinished business with FF12 which I put on hold for 2 months. The night was quiet, I put down the controller and picked up my cell phone. Looked at all my contact numbers and there's this one which has been left unattended for so long. To dial or not to dial? ...my other unfinished business! Ring! ring! ring! I heard the 'Hello! Yuna'. Asking me if I'm alright and what have I been up to. "Put down your phone, I'll call you!" he said. To which he did, "Ring!ring!ring!" We talked. He has changed, even as he speaks...he was more of a gentleman. It was just a light conversation at first about what we've been doing these days before we proceed to my main purpose of contacting him. "May I know what happened?" I asked but I dare not illustrate to say 'What did happened to us that we drifted apart?" We spoke of our days, the yester days...we spoke of those last 2 meets which had gone awry I must say...we spoke of his last call where I cried. My goodness, he is still single! He had met a couple of ladies but it didn't materialised in the end. As for me, I haven't been seeing anyone as I'm stubborn as a mule! "Do you still..." I asked half way but went silent a few second. "Would you come here?" he asked. I think that was the MOST difficult question to answer. And I didn't answer. "Yuna, I think you have lost me but I don't want to say it back then...but ya, I was disappointed but I don't want to hurt you. bla..bla..bla..bla..(sorry, too distressed)". He has said it and so I told him that "I can't keep holding on and he wasn't there for me neither and thus I thought he had changed and bla..bla..bla.." I heard him laughed or was it chuckle?
R: You STILL haven't changed!
Y: What? Excused me!
R: It's alright, love. I understand...
Y: Huh? I don't understand Riz?
R: Would you see me if I come?
Y: Actually I call to get some answers
R: More like a settlement to me, girl
Y: I just want to rest... (I cut the call as I don't want to say anymore)
Ring!Ring! Ring!
Yuna, I'm going to KL. I will call you. Just don't say No (as he cuts the call)
Arrgh! Whatever! I'm still ok at this point. I feel fine and relief.
It is 2:30am now in KL but it is pm in Germany. I rest my case and am going to bed.

No comments: