Friday, June 1, 2007

Healing time



The healing begin!

In this picture, aftermath of Sin's attacked at the Kilika Island, Yuna performed a sending dance for the fallen. Yuna hates that moment but as a summoner, she had to do. Lulu, being her pillar of strength, acting like her big sister giving her an assurance to take the stand. It was a very sad moment but she cannot shed a tear on her sorrows. She had to be strong for whatever left of Kilika. Then she will continue her pilgrimage until she reach Zanarkand.

The same with what I'm going through of late. My healing begin! I hope that with my sacrifes, the dangerous steps I took, the decision I make will eventually be fruitful. To move on...my future lies with this drastic mission I took...all into my own account...because I felt like FF Yuna too...to continue my pilgrimage until I reach my Zanarkand. I rest my case or I laid to rest. My guardians..are my angels...the spirit from within....

No comments: