Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The muffin man


Hello GG! That pic is not about you but the muffin guy I told you yesterday. He is sweet and a nice person. I liked his smile. And when he talks, he catches my eyes. Wow! what an eye to eye contact. And he's a talker too. He 'yikkity-yak' to hide his nervousness. ..cause whatever he's trying to say and explained ...doesn't make sense to me..hahahahaha..poor 'R' (Alamak! R lagi?). I enjoyed our first acquaintance. It was so funny when he was trying to recall a name...the person he was supposed to meet. He kept on saying.."I'm supposed to meet umm..hmm...umm..." snapping his fingers and frowned. hahahahaha! I make fun of him by saying other people's name. Just to see if he gave up or whatever. But he was adamant until I mentioned "Do you meant Yuna?" He relieved and smiled. "I am the person" I told him. He was baffled at first as I could read his facial expression like "'What?" So I introduced myself "I am Yuna" hahahahaha...kesian....! I'm just being naughty!
I was informed by a colleague that R would be coming over to pick up the dinner invitation cards. It was just an errand thingy to me. I didn't expect him with a box of muffins, meant for the office colleagues but I got it first handed! No, GG he was not buying me out...it was just a friendly gesture. That's all.
Just want to let you know that it was great getting to know people in person than instant messenging or whatever communication via internet. Felt like I was brought back to the REAL world...the old fashion way. Yes, I'd like to see him again...I like his smile. And hey! we're just friends! ok, just friends!
p.s. Yup, he came again today with a box of curry puffs ....the leftovers from the engineering seminar he attended at the PJ Hilton hahahahaha...it doesn't matter...I love curry puff, GG! hahahahahaha....cheers!

No comments: