Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Rock!

Do you believe in the knight-in-shining armour?

Hmmm..let me think ya? Reality ...No! Fairy tales...Yes!

A relationship is not built in just a few days of fun and laughter and lived happily ever after. I had my share of time, I went from having fun, likings, interested, seriouness, happiness, lovey-dovey, cloud 9, understanding, wanting, longings, frustration, hurtings, misunderstanding to silent....totally silent. The impact was so great that I viewed other knights in rusted steel armour. Ouch!

Well, if you happens to find one, the lady has to polish the armour...like it or not...take it or leave it. After all you will be polishing his armour for the rest of your life! Sorry guys! I think you're such a baby and perhaps a spoilt brat too. Can't you get down on your knees and help the lady to scrub the floor too? Definitely NOT? Right?

The lady usually is willing to accommodate the changes for a man. But to understand a man is like undertanding a ROCK! Yes, a rock. A hard solid piece of earth thingy. You see IT as it is but can't see whats in it. If you're lucky and cracked open, you'll find a piece of gem but if not...just dirt. To move a rock is easy but a boulder? Sorry ladies...you have to polish his armour and slowly move that boulder yourself. (Sight!)

Ok whats in with me? Hmmm..I'm going to get my hero..the one without the armour and a scupltured rock! Hahahahaha.....

No comments: