Saturday, May 5, 2007

Blessing


"Are you ok today?"....bestfriend was so concerned this morning.

I had breakfast with my parents this morning. It had been awhile we haven't been going out together like we usually do. I'm fine but...a little bit hurt actually. " I'm ok but still hanging on" I told GG. He felt relief. I'm trying to learn to live in my new 'confinement' I must say. When you live with your parents, there are rules and regulation you have to abide to. Whatever you do or go...cross sharing of information is important. But I'm so used to be on my own and I'm very independent. There are things I like to make it personel and there are things I keep behind close door. I used to have the whole parameter of a house but now of a room. Whatever in the fridge was my own but now a small space just for my fresh juice. An alluring nightie but now in a pyjama. Before, I can turn on the music loud but now is a hush-hush! I can keep-on throughout the night but now ..."Hey! go to bed as its already late!". The vast different of yesterdays and today.


We had little conversation during the breakfast.. I wasn't eager to participate in whatever topics they chit-chatted. My eyes were glued to the TV at the Ali Maulana's Restaurant. "Still feeling blue ha?" my mind was saying to my heart. My heart..The Queen of Everything! If she's angry...I'm at angry mood. If she's sad...I'm crying already. If she's in love...I'm helplessly so too. :) If she's ego...I'd ignore and If she's blue....I'd be silent. My heart is as strong as a diamond rock! "So what is your plan today?" My mum was asking..."Huh?" I startled. I guess my parents felt 'something' for I was not chatty like before. I guess they knew me better. "Shall we shop at Tesco?" my mum was planning. "OK" I agreed. I asked for the bill but my mum said that the tab was on my dad. I just smiled...cause I used to pay for it.


I dropped my dad at home on my way to Tesco. Yeah...we finally talked. I told her my plan to have a 'Thanks Giving'. My mum likes the idea. I told her that my Thanks Giving was about my involvement with the JT project. A small row of her resentment arises as she's doesn't understand whatsoever involvement I'm in with the internet thingy. "MUM! I've been trying to make you understand but you just WON'T listen. I'm telling you again..bla..bla..bla..bla..and I'd be ok. I assured you. Thats the reason I need yours and dad's blessing. Thats the reason I thought about the Thanks Giving. God gives good fortune for a good cause!" . I hope she got my message right this time. Told her about the time I have to sacrifice these days.


Next we proceeded our monthly groceries shopping and I SMS GG where we were...."I'm at Tesco Ampang!"....."I'm at Bukit Antarabangsa!" ....hahahaha I know what you're doing there, GG! Poor GG!

No comments: