Monday, May 14, 2007

Ouch!


My room is beginning to look like this picture. Underneath the computer table, there are wires all over which supported the PC equipments, TV, PS2 and Radio. So messy! Goodness gracious! I haven't been paying attention to "whatever" underneath the table. Just don't care how the guys installed it as long as it is working. I'm not a technical savvy person and true, I couldn't be bothered by it too. To me it is a complicated matter. Then one day, GG asked me to get an earphone speaker. Bought it a month ago but didn't want to tell him so. Now that he knew, I had to get down on my knees to hahahaha see whatever world down there. Trying to find the right connection to it. Banged my head several times during the search. My goodness and ouch too!
I had fun communicating this way for the past 2 days. It add some life in communication.But I don't think that will applies to anybody at the moment. I'll use it discreetly.
Hello! I'm having fun despite all the bangings I got each time he called.

No comments: