Monday, May 28, 2007

Totally down and out


I am not well, I'm down and I can't think straight. I'm having a fever and so is my heart. Somehow my door to the yester world was left ajar and I peeped into those days where I was happy...I belonged to him. I remembered the song we used to listen and sang..."I can wait forever" by Air Supply and somehow the smell of those atmosphere lingers around me. Geewhiz! I let my guard down today! Oh Brother! Have I make a big mistake? Letting him go? Not letting him know? Not knowing the truth? I am totally confused today. I can't believe that I'm so melancholy...I know I could just make a call if I want to...........(???) Yuna? (???) Yuna? (???) Yuna? (???)
My best friend was trying to cheer me up...but I can't. "Smile please!" he said but I can't...cause I felt so cold...so alone...so blue...longing...so hurt...so sick and so weak. Didn't have the heart to informed GG what I went through today. Didn't want him to think that I'm just being foolish and silly. I know he'll say "Nak I ketuk?" (meaning Do you want me to knock some senses in you?) I know he always give some moral support...whatever, thank you GG.
Anyway I almost make the call....."RONNIE I HATE YOU!" and see what he has to say.......but almost! almost!yeah almost!.......Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: