Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Say NO to pesky!

Stay safe online

Keep logging on but keep savvy because the internet is a great hiding place for people who could be out to take advantage of you.

I have posted this article on "Stay Safe Online" at my blog "Yuna! Whatever!"
There are at time I've been questioned like below:-
Q1: May I know your name?
A1: Yuna (Just Yuna, ok)

Q2: Where do you live?
Q2: KL, Malaysia (Just KL, ok)

Q3: Can we meet?
A3: No

Q4: May I see your photo?
A3: No

Q5: May I have your phoner number?
A5: No

Q6: Would you like to join me in bla..bla..bla..(Invest)?
A6: No

Q7: Can we date?
A7: No

Q8: What about double date?
A8: No

Q9: Can't we be friends?
A9: yes, we can

Q10: Can't we be more than friends
A10: NO

Q11: How can we be friends if I don't know you?
A11: Vice versa!!!

Silent! Messege stop! (Whatever!!!)

No comments: