Thursday, May 31, 2007

Peace and quiet


I wish I was here! Serene beauty and tranquility. Peace and quiet. Staring at the waves and where the deep blue sea meet the horizon. Walking along the shores, my feet playing with the white sandy beach...teasing the little crabs or the hermits. Collecting sea shells. The sea breeze in my face...hhhmmmmm......what a feeling!
The Sand, the sea, the waves, the wind and the sound of the seaside....then the peacefulness, the quietness and hassle free. YES!
But after a few hours of strolling...I still need to get back to my cyber world to be online! AAArrghh! !!!!
Hello? Disconnected? AAArghh!!!!!!!
Ring!...Ring!..Ring!...
G: Yuna have you watched the news on TV3?
Y: Whats with the news?
G: Hey you! don't just glued to your world...watch the news the next time, will ya?
Bla..bla...bla...bla....bla...bla...look at this link! bla..bla..bla...bla...
Why do I need the news, right? when I have one LIVE on call! hahahahaha.....
No offence GG, just joking! We're always looking out and helping out for each other, right?
Hmmm...Where is Skywalker? He said he'd be online tonight seeking my help (??)

No comments: