Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sponge Bob Square Pant

I love Spongebob Squarepants!

I remembered 3 years ago. I saw this icon on the billboard. And I was like "What the heck is that? Spongebob Squarepants..what a name? Yuk!" Then one day I was hospitalised, alone and bored. I've finished with whatever readings..magazines and newspapers. I've looked out at the view many times from my bedroom window. Then I heard "Are we ready Kids? Aye Aye Captain!" . My TV was on like 24/7 to keep me company during my stay. To kill my boredom, I stayed on and watched Spongebob Squarepants! I laughed! Wow wee it was SO funny! I love Spongebob Squarepants' charactor...and it was like love at first tube! hahahahaha...Immediately I love Spongebob Squarepants. The jokes was so simple and innocent...very catchy too! Right then I knew that Spongebob Squarepants was going to be a hit! "I can't hear you...! Spongebob Squarepants! Spongebob Squarepants!"
Other latest cartoons that I like? Totally Spies, Kim Possible, Justice League bla..bla..bla..hahahahaha..cartoons in my head! There goes my Final Fantasy...oh..brother!

No comments: