Monday, May 14, 2007

Bridge over trouble water

"I'm going to call you tonight!"
If he knew I'm not alright...that I'm upset and angry...he's not going to let go. Making sure that 'whatever' he had to put a stop before the days end. Tomorrow is a new day and whatever problems had been solved or put away. Also making sure that I laughed or at least smiled before he put down his call. He knows how to turned me around without me noticing it with just doing his simple sillyness.

I was adamant not to talk about my frustration and was angry too when I felt he can't see nor understood how serious I was. Before the night fall, I kept thinking and thinking...maybe I was over reacted..maybe I shouldn't have told him...maybe I should have shut my mouth...maybe I should have swallowed every words...maybe I shouldn't have bothered him...all those 'Maybe(s)'...I should have been like a goody-too-good girl and that everything is ok..peace brother!

"Yuna, I'm here for you..what are best friends for k. ok what's the problem? I'm hearing" He sound tired and sleepy but willingly to give in for the sake of friendship we built from scratch. Well...I didn't say much. When I'm bitter, I am so cold..I don't say much. Speechless and wordless...emptiness and I can't think. My fingers were clicking at whatever sites but just clicked clicked clicked..thats all. He sang! he talks! he sang! he jokes!he sang again! He really make a fool of himself to which he has never done it before. I laughed! Slowly I begin to opened up and thus talk. Somehow I have forgotten my troubles. Hahahaha...hehehehe...hihihih..all the way. Before the night end, I wrote to him on my dissapointment.
"Yunaaaa, I hope you don't do like this again aaaa but I hope you do the same for me when I'm down k?"

Well "Of course, GG!" Omigosh!!! can't see myself singing away for him...Oh NO.......!

No comments: