Tuesday, May 29, 2007

OK


Hi! I'm ok with a little bit ....hmmm...let me think...never mind! I'll get over it.
This morning, Syed Izman, asked me for the reason I SMS him on not to picked me up to work on Friday and Monday. I didn't say much throughout the journey. He was yikkity yak yikkity yak...drumming into my ears and I was like 'Ya' and 'OK' nodding my head. Then I said "I miss Kinrara" when I heard 'Itu Kamu' song on the radio. "What?" he was like...What the heck she's talking about ???? He saw me looking away ..."You ok ke?" There was just silent. It was not like him to piped down as he's a talker. "Jom, kita breakfast!" He already drove up to the IBC ground (Int'l Broadcasting Center). We ate and he talked about his work..chatty as usual. I really had a good looked at him. Geewhiz! My god! He really can TALK! My goodness! I wanted to laughed...was that a joke or what? He saw me smirking and said "Apa hal ?" (whats up?) . "Nothing!" said I, as I almost burst into laughter. He frowned into confusing but he kept on talking yikkity yak yikkity yak....
Goodness gracious! as I quickly ate my fried rice.

"Yuna, Jangan lupa makan ubat!" (Yuna, don't forget to take your medicine!) as I closed the door before he drove away......(My goodness! am I that transparent?)
I guess I'm lucky to have GG, Syed, Wakka, my sis and my grandma who are concerned about my well being. Thanks to all. Just bear with me for one month...thats all I'm asking.

No comments: