Saturday, May 5, 2007

Talk


This is me and GG! (Just a sample picture only la...hahahaha...)

Today, was the first time we talk! A long conversation. Nothing fancy about it, just enjoying each other's companion besides GG was guiding me on some technical PC matter. He knows I'd be fumbling over ....hahaha..as usual...on something new.
We talked before but a very short and silly one. Not much of a conversation I must say.

Also, he was explaining on how to make money on blogging and some advises too plus commented on some nonsensical I did with some of my blogs. Especially like this one, my journal blog. But who cares! I love this blog! Yuna Sphere is my pioneer blog. A prototype...my very first blog. I will write whatever I want...be it of Final Fantasy or whatever I would like it to be materialised. My memories...my journey...happy or sad...my friendship...my say

"Yuna! alahai...you tau cakap kelante tak?" oh...oh!(???) :D

No comments: