Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Make defence!

Fencing up!

Early in the morning an unknown person was online with me. He said he got my info at a 'J' website. The problem was, I did not put my ID address nor a picture in it. Plus he seems to know a few more info that only my best friend knew. But he's away and I can't get into that site. How frustrating I was....to check whatever the data in that site. I wrote to the Admin but still with no reply. Furious? Yes, I was...Puzzled? Yes I was. Can't wait for GG to come back to help with the investigation. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have registered last night. Arrgh! no matter what I'll make a defence and I cannot be off guard. To be or not to be! That is the question! but whatever la...My identity is not up for sale!

Looking at the picture above....I'm a dare devil when it comes this 'CLOSE' of who I am.

No comments: