Thursday, May 10, 2007

China and New Zealand thingy!


Dear GG!

Kindly go to this link, please. http://www.square-enix-usa.com/games/FFX/ Please press skip the introduction. For I want you to hear the 'Zanarkand' while reading this....that is "Yuna's world"!

I hope you remember the day when I first introduced you to this link, my madness with the Final Fantasy. I want you to go back to the days where we started. Think hard busy man! Harder and what makes us from day one and until today...our friendship. I guess no one from CG members knows us like we do. I'm not asking so much from you and I'm sure you know...right from the beginning I have no plan in whatsoever...just a little hope and some fun with Cakapgold.com And you, chasing your 'Starlight' and me was still in cloud nine with my Final Fantasy world! hahahahaha...very amusing. We also started our friendship with the "Moral of the story" thingy and at the back of my mind I will always say this "This is my story"...just like Tidus said in FF10. "Perjalanan kita semakin jauh dan masa berlalu terlampau cepat" (Our journey has gone further and time flies)

Last night, ...please call me 'Yuna' because then, I don't know whats left of me now. I shouldn't have left the clues. I used to say..I'm good at these games...the treasure box, secret identity, hiding places, word puzzles...just like you did the same to me when you said,"Ade berani?" (Do you dare?) daring me to find out more about you. Hahahahaha...that's the reason 'I'm not saying another word' as in Yuna Sphere's blog. "I rasa you tak perasan dan mungkin tak faham" (I guess you were unaware and clueless). Anyway...I'm Yuna! Yuna! Yuna! Yuna! Yuna! Yuna! Yuna! Yuna! Yuna! Yuna! Yuna! Yuna! Yuna! Yuna!Yuna! Please hold on to your promises my best friend! About JT, I haven't the slightest nerve....I'm just your good friend sincerely helping out to make it work. Demi Allah! (In the name of god). The rest is in your hand.

Thanks once again. "You nampak tak China? I nampak New Zealand la...!" hahahahaha.....(smoochie!)

No comments: