Friday, May 4, 2007

Eclipse

Thats how I feel of late. Total eclipse of the heart.
Well...I'll wait till the moon moves over and there'll be sunshine back into my heart.

"GG you've been asking me to look at the moon since Wednesday night. You said the full moon you viewed from the Putrajaya was so beautiful and lovely. From my side, dark clouds hidden it away. I looked for it every night but still in vain as the night clouds enveloped the sky. Again, I didn't get to see it when you asked me to view the beautiful full moon last night. This time the sky was clear but my heart was in for a blue moon..."

Blue moon! yeah...yeah...it was just me. It has got nothing to do with my best friend GG. He's been very supportive enough looking after my well being. I was down and hurt when I felt I have no privacy at all. I wanted to go home so badly before I hardly breath from where I'm standing. Yet I don't want to hurt nobody. It was a tough decision and my innerself IS still fighting either to run free or to be at peace. GG kept advising by repeating "Kenapa dulu boleh?" (why was it ok the time before). My mind couldn't think and gave reasons as those words kept flashing out. I guess he was upset and worried over whatever...only he knows. And I, I just want a corner for myself ...for my saviour and soul. Just one small corner so that I could breath easily. Thats all I'm asking from them...don't take away my happiness...my last resort to my sanity and well being...don't push me to the wall...don't make me wear the prison cloths...don't srtip me down...don't bottle me up...don't feed me with no love...don't just say it...don't just judge me...don't just play with me...don't shut me out...don't stare at me...don't ignore me..don't just blame me...

Too close to comfort! When closing in your view is getting smaller and you can't see the bigger picture anymore.

No comments: