Monday, May 7, 2007

Going online


I found this avatar and I really like it. I seem to only sleep if I'm really really tired. I'm busy with interneting! I can't believe this is happening to me. In just a few month, I'm like forever in front of my PC..at work and at home. He told me "Yuna, jangan jadi addicted to it dah la.." (meaning not to become addicted with the internet world).

At work, that is the first thing I do now. Online to check the forum and whatever my personal thingy in this cyber world. During office hour, I'll catch up with one or two of my blogs during my free time or do some personal research too.

Once I'm at home, I went online again. To check with the local forum and then activate the Instant Messenger BUT with a message "I'm not at my desk but you may leave messages". Hmm..whatever for right? As obviously I was NOT at my desk. They can just leave messages even though when I'm not online. Next, I usually take my nap from 8 to 9:30pm before I proceed online again. It is a sign that I have already prepared a head of time. And I usually went to bed, the earliest is by midnight and the latest is by 3:30am. Again, woke up around 5 to 5:30am, repeating doing the same. During this hour I normally went undercovers as I only checked for important messages. That bad ha?

I know a friend of mine who seem to be on line like 24/7. I asked him if he ever gets tired...and he replied, "Nope". And he's a gamer like me too. Sharing the same interest with the Final Fantasy games and charactors. And he loves designing.

Well...well..looks like the person who posted this avatar is right after all. In this new generation "Awake is the new sleep". One thing I know.... I can't be without going online in a day! It SUCKS! You tell me...people.

(p.s. I've just found out that 'Awake is the new sleep' is Ben Lee's Album!)

No comments: