Thursday, May 3, 2007

Sacrifices for happiness


Hi! This is Yuna dancing away in my own world. Yes, this IS my world! And I love it.

Tonight, I've been thinking a lot about myself. My mind was like talking out and I wanted to jot down every words my inner self was trying to say. Trying to captured it for this purpose. When I was young and until now. All the things I wanted to do, my dreams and my ambition too. In the end, I didn't get to do all these. I know I have the abilities to go further than this...whatever I'm doing now. Lets say 'they' don't believe in me. I think 'they' still don't, even today. I sacrificed my happiness, my youth and my health just to be what they wanted me to be. As long as 'they' are happy. Am I happy?

I could have gone to Budaya College in Kota Bahru. I could have pursue my dancing class back then where I was chosen to be in a Budaya Group Tour across America or perhaps in Europe. I could have studied at UiTM in Shah Alam too. I could have gone to study in America or in UK too. I could have just finished my french class and graduate. I could have gone further than these in pursuit of my dreams, ambition and happiness. Then, my life now could have been a different story. I scribbled on a piece of paper......I woke up in a confused state of mind, thinking I was late to work. Hahaha... I think my mind was tired that somehow I dozed off in the middle of it. That bad ha...

Yes, I sacrifice my all in pursuit of their happiness. I just want to ask them one day...if they are really happy. Thats all. I rest my case.

No comments: