Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Feeling contented


Hello! I love to look at this picture. Stored in my PC. Everytime I browsed, I would definately stop here for a longer look. Maybe I wish that was me and that was him..(my Tidus!). What is Yuna without her Tidus, right?
Well, time will come where I longed to just holding hands...feeling the warmth of his hand in mine. His hand bigger than mine, gripped softly but firmly as though he will never let go.
No..I don't hear him whispering the tender loving words but a soft gentle kiss on my forehead, his endless devotion and in his silence..an undivided love. Ha...(sigh)..what a feeling!
Ok, I'm not going to elaborate no more...I just love the look of that contentment she had snuggling in him and the guy's effection towards his only woman in his life. Ha...(sigh)..what a feeling!
"Snapped!!" ok stop dreaming....and get back into reality...Yikes!! Reality bites!

No comments: