Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Just Talking


Ya..ya..ya...Just Talk! Talk about anything! Do you dare to talk with me? Anything but politics and religions ! Well, those are just sensitive issues as it differs from the people's support and belief. Make love and not war, people! So please stay away from politics and religions' topic okay?

Today, a CG member and an ardent fan of my blogs chat with me. I'm going to named him as Wakka. He has that Wakka charactor as in Final Fantasy 10. Hahahaha...Jangan marah! (Don't be scornful!) He said he felt so at ease chatting with me. So, he was very open and be cool about it. Hopefully, I would take his friendship into my bestfriend book, like GG. Well, in the first place...it is not easy for anyone to foreclaim to be like GG. GG is different...lets say he's just one of a kind, thats all. We can talk on whatever topics ...yes whatever...! Can you handle that? No one can, I guess...

Chatting and talking are two different kind of communication, folks. Since you can't see the other people in person...there is a freedomness to say it out of your chest. Be it a true one or false one..it doesn't matter. Right? One thing I noticed of Wakka, he has everything layed out like a map in order to pursue Yuna's attention. He has got everything correct, right down to every details of whatever I posted at Cakapgold and my blogs. Old and new. I was suprised. But I must say, I cannot be an open book to just anybody out there. Its different. It is not just about what you know but trust and respect. Sorry Wakka, the brick that layered between you and me is 'Trust and Respect". And these bonds are very difficult to come by. That 'Trust and Respect' thingy..only GG has it in me. Vice versa.

That was just chatting away but talking? Real talk...Wakka, I don't think you like talking with me. You asked me if I talk it would be like debating some topics....Debating? hahahahaha...Oh Come on....Debating? Just Talk la..Wakka....Can you talk? yikkity yak yikkity yak....some folks love yikkity yak! Me? I just love to 'hi-hi-bye-bye' and some short, sweet and simple talk. Have a nice day, Wakka.

No comments: