Friday, May 18, 2007

Kinrara!!!


My home is just a modest apartment at Kinrara, Puchong. It has been 7 months since I left 'Victory'. Hahahaha I called her 'V' as she's on the 5th floor another symbol of V. I have many memories and memorabilia and V is my personal Vault.
From time to time, I yearned to be with V. My solace, my peace, my calm, my haven, my everything and my world! Though it is just a small home compared to my parents' house...it gives space and freedom for me. V disconnect me from the outside world...my time machine. V hide me from the glares...of people who don't understand. V protects me from the unwanted emotion....my sanity. V is my capsule that stood 'still' ...the beauty of oneness. V is my lover...for I always longed to be with her at all times. V is my madness and if I don't go to her soon...I would die.
I'm going home tomorrow and spend the night too. I'm leaving behind my cyber world for just one day and one night. GG! there is no other place like home! Believe me!...yeah..yeah..I'll remember your 'pesanan' (advises).

No comments: