Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Welcome JT!


He likes to make me wonder and ponder and thus restless. SMS a number of times...no replies and my calls did not get through. Out of the blue, when I was with my blog GG sent me a sad song along with a sad emoticon and off he goes. What was that? I was thinking. Whats going on? and again, breaking my thinking cap's wall. Sent him an offline messages, hoping if he would be on invisible mode. Then, I was getting tired as I've been working and surfing since the evening. It was 11:30pm and obviously such disturbing messages make me unable to concentrate to blogs. I was tired and confused, my eyes can't hold on any more. I need my rest. I surrender myself to my slumberland to which it is out of ordinary actually...as I hardly went to bed early.
12:10 am...blink! Woke up ...still feeling woozy and gorky. But sleepy head? No! I think it was my body which was giving in. Not my mind which is always at 'Attention!' and alert. Got myself a drink before I get on with my blogs. Somehow I remembered GG who once informed me that he has a website, rated as number 3 in Malaysia. So I typed his name and within a second Google gave me the link. I laughed...for a guy who has been trying to be as mysterious as I am...he's not....well...almost.
GG went online again who then told me that he was just making fun. Oh brother! What a night! He gave me such a fright, just in case if he was down, he would be totally moody. Also, he was supposed to launch his new website, JT, on this date, 1st May 2007. Hello JT..welcome to the Cyberspace!

No comments: