Friday, May 25, 2007

YouTubeDotCom


I don't know how to make a video clips to participate in the YouTube. But if I could....
What would I contribute in it? Hmmm let me think...about Final Fantasy? You bet! But there are many Final Fantasy video clips in YouTube already...but I don't mind :) BORING! DING! DING! DING! "Hey! who said that?"
YouTube is where I usually hang out after a looong hours of research work, attending to my blogs, Mybloglog and the forums. I usually spend my times with whatever Final Fantasy in YouTube. I recalled one night, I clicked at one of the FF video clip and to my suprised, it played a hindi song! I laughed! That was really good! I had been HAD! So I thought...hmmm if I could, I'll do the same. FF with the malay songs! wuhoo! I'm going to flood YouTube with these hahahahaha...! Just you wait!
Ring...Ring...Ring...
Y: How did you know that I'm still up? (It was 1:30am)
G: Just trying my luck but I know you...so what were you up to?
Y: Spending my time at YouTube!
Thank you, YouTube! What can a late-night sleeper do without you?

No comments: