Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Chemical Romance





Of late 'My Chemical Romance' has been flooded in our heads. Yeah! Go MCR!

He loves 'I don't love you'
I love 'Famous last words'
Last year, Syed Ibrahim Haikal printed out a poem 'I'm not okay'. What? Was he? To which later I found out that it was just a lyric from MCR. He sang almost everyday and I thought it was rather funny. Then he showed me 'The Black Parade' video clips and I fell in love with MCR immediately. We watched and sing almost everyday. I cringed and laughed but actually more towards LOVE, Gerard Way, the lead singer because I love to see him performing especially seeing his facial expression on every of the MCR's video clips. Brilliant video clips! GERARD! you are oh SO CUTE!!!
Last week GG sent me a link, "Yuna! Take a look. I'm beginning to love this song. Alan introduced it to me". I laughed when I saw it. It was 'I don't love you'. Told him that I knew of MCR and I didn't want him nor any members to know about it. So I sent him The Black Parade and Famous Last Word 's video clips to look at.
Here is the latest news on MCR!
My Chemical Romance are planning ahead for their stint this summer on the Projekt Revolution Tour with Linkin Park.
Wuhoo! This IS great. MCR with Linkin Park! I love Linkin Park too! It's going to be a BLAST!!
But Hey! I'm a Final Fantasy Girl! Oooops!

No comments: