Monday, March 5, 2007

Bored

Today it is just me and my Australian big boss. I've finished compiling the latest informations for the Company's database and the 2007 Directory. It will be printed soon. I've got another Yankee's database to do but that can wait. The yankee stopped by just to greet making sure if I'm ok. Yes, I'm ok... (especially whenever I looked into his deep blue eyes ...sometimes I get lost too hmmm aaaahh). No, I'm not flirting but just can't help it when this Chris Daughtry's resemblance (American Idol 2006) walked to me and gives his warmly welcome and goodbye. There's another deep blue eyes demon at my office too. Mr Nice Guy like Mel Gibson...except he has silver hair. Had a good conversation with him this morning showing off his blackberry and saying that with all the latest gadgets...the world is never sleep. My big boss will occasionally talk to me...mostly about work. Hmmm what a boring day especially when all is done according to the plan. The cutest guy at the office, our legal officer who always clad in black & white, a filipino....he's so much fun to talk to...always cheerful and smiling. But when all the short conversations end...boredom luring back to my senses. It is really killing me to wait...and wait.....and..wait...Can't just sit around doing nothing. Tried reading, surfing, listening to the music...even the office phone look dead...(no ringging). The Koreans don't mix unless they really really need my assistance...Aha! got you Robin! I thought you were a nerd but actually a pretty shy guy. One may think that I'm actually having a good time at the office. Excuse me! I'm bored to death. I need some distraction to kill this boredom!!!!
p.s. Can't wait to go home ...sob!sob!sob!

No comments: