Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Break Away

Where would you go to take a short break to unwind 'whatever' you think it should?
Some would isolate itself into the bedroom domain and just do nothing the whole day.
Or indulge oneself to something out of ordinary from the everyday life....to break away!
Me? if there's only such place, an open wide space, lying on the field grass, alone and watch the moon and the stars! And ponder on the god's creation. It is too wide too spacious too serene and too pure may bring myself down back to the root. Who knows if I'm lucky, I'd be witnessing a shooting star! (hmmm...'Starlight' sung by Muse is drumming in my head now)
Running away and breaking away to places to do lots of thinking and decisions. To pursue your upcoming dreams and visualize your goals. To reorganise or retracing your plans and to check if its in order or in the best positions. To over come the short comings. To be able to log in to Plan B when Plan A seems to be deliruim.
Wow...that's a lot of thinking to do for breaking away right?
Yuna would rather just do nothing and free my mind from these cluthered decisions and relax. Watch movies..cry if I want to and shout if I want to. Hey, it is my open space! I'm breaking away and enjoy my freedomness!

No comments: