Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Real Life Happiness

Everyone is looking for happiness. Actually 'happy' exist everywhere in space. Around us and in our heart. It is a therapy to some, a self cure for a sick mind, body and soul. I feel good when I'm happy. Who is not? I haven't heard from someone feeling so bad because he or she is feeling happy. Perhaps the guilt of stealing someone's happiness to make ones happy.
"When you're happy, I'm happy" it is a sporadic affair and it spread out within your perimeter, to give joy to someone you love and care, to give hope to someone who is in pain and lost.
Life is not necessary be about 'work!work!work!' and 'money!money!money!' It is about your journey from the day you are born till the day god take your hand to another plain.
Between that gap, fill your life with happiness as it lift your soul to be a better man. Your self satisfaction in that journey is the key to your real life happinesss.
Don't burden yourself with complicated matters or playing a role to make others happy when you're not.
I'm Yuna...I'm seeking as much happiness as I can...would you take these hands? Because in it, I have many many more spheres of happiness to share with.

No comments: