Thursday, March 15, 2007

Quite alright!

I feel so heavy from my back all the way down and if I stand too long I feel lighter that I could fall. I think I'm catching a flu.
My relative from Malacca came yesterday afternoon and they all waited till I reached home. I was so happy to meet them as there were so many things to say to my cousins. When a distance relative comes it is usually about a wedding invitation. "Who is getting married" the first thing pop out from my mouth. It was so hilarious as they were pointing at me. "Ha? very funny " Too little time but too many things to catch up.
Last night, was the first time, I couldn't log in Cakapgold.com forum. I've been hearing some complaints regarding it this week. Oh well, just send text messages. Messages replied to let it be and rest assured that it will be ok soon.
I didn't meet Vincent last night but Leon Kennedy in Resident Evil 4, another handsome fellow. This game was so much fun right from the beginning. The title takes place in 2004 some six years after the events that transpired in Resident Evil 2. The government has destroyed the Umbrella Corporation, which has been behind just about every plot and disgusting bio-chemical mutation in the survival horror series. Now-US agent Leon Kennedy (of Resident Evil 2 fame) has been dispatched to Europe to save the President's daughter from "crazed organizations." half way playing...I just remembered someone..."Hello? where are you?" Hmmm, wondering which one should I keep up with? Leon or Squall? At least with Leon, he's ever here when I needed him. No problem indeed.
Last night has also kept me thinking ...to call or not to call...that is the question. Since Squall mentioned it....maybe he's wondering too. Took the risk but not to speak just to hear him breathing! I think that's quite alringht.

No comments: