Thursday, March 29, 2007

Server down

The Managing Editor, Alan, asked me on why I haven't replied his email on the word puzzle. "Don't you like word puzzle anymore?". Told him that I was busy with my blog (oh yeah?), such a lame excuses actually. But really! I was about to start blogging the moment he came to me. An Australian boss from the other wing who knows malay language...so beware and watch your mouth. He's the only boss who often send me a friendly secret mission mail. I'll catch up with you later, Alan!

Last night the internet service provider was down. So no chit-chat and surfing. What a lonely night. Went to bed early but woke up at 11 to check if I could get online again but in vain. Called Streamyx who said that my password was invalid. Ha?? Is that so? Told me to log in with a new password to which I did but nothing happens. Its going to be midnight and have been listening to all the songs dearie have given me and my final fantasies'. We text and talk for awhile before surrending ourselves into the midnight dreams.
The night was beautiful and peaceful....it only takes a server to bring the whole house down! Oh brother!

No comments: