Monday, March 26, 2007

Hurtful feeling

People easily tend to hurt the people who are closer to you or cares. Maybe a person think that it is ok because it is easily to take for granted that they'll be there and understanding. Strange isn't it? How many times can you accept the hurtful feeling from someone you really cares. Does that compensate your relationship? I've been in that shoes before and I don't want to be in that situation again. I gives I care as much as I could give. I gave too many the last time and it hurts so much, left me in the cold rain. Puzzled and confused, I was left with an open wound. The healing process was rather slow.
Well, no matter how sincere I am...I will not let another scar to my heart. If I'm hurt I will voice out my opinion. Take it or leave it. At least, I know where I stand. I'd just leave if the situation does not permit. I feel better this way....It hurts but there won't be an open wound. But it takes a strong guts to build Yuna's strength to come forward and say out loud. Because deep in my heart, I care. It hurts whatever it is...it hurts still........but I cares (fullstop!)

No comments: