Monday, March 19, 2007

Deliverance

Not another Monday blues...no...no...I didn't get up from the wrong side up bed today. Everything was fine until I reached the office. I felt like my skin thickening and my body trembles. The aching and my head throbbing in pain. The side effect if I didn't take my medication. You must be wondering if I'm sick. Yes, Yuna is sick dear. Sometimes I feel that I can go through all these and fight, just like the summoner, Yuna Braska in FF10. Sometimes I feel like Sh** and would like to run into a time machine like in FF8 and disappear. I'm just dead beat!!! I don't need to be rescued but just leave me alone......I want to speak with god (pause).
Got half day off today. I have to head home before the peak hours. Don't want to get caught in the traffic jam in this kind of condition. Sick and sickening. I swear, I don't need any swearing or foul words coming out from my mouth nor my mind...I've just found peace with god. Perhaps all these, he wants me to be near him. He wants me to confide in him. He wants to touch my soul and I want to hug 'something' like I want to feel 'something'...I don't know what it is...I just cry.
I locked myself in my room. I closed my eyes hopefully I'm able to composed myself before dinner. Don't want my parents worrying on me. I'm a big girl. I think I can handle it myself. I usually am. Hey, I'm Yuna am I not? Apart from god I go to, Final Fantasy is my secret playground I find my solace in it.

No comments: