Sunday, March 4, 2007

Kiroro: Mirae

When your connection is down, your world is down too. You panic, and life is not the same anymore. Last night was a quiet one. Plug in MP3 to hear the FF themes orchestra and some songs. Closing my eyes and hopefully be able to sleep. I listen to these music everyday. At home and at work. It makes me calm and in control in whatever I do. I've been listening to "Mirae" many times.
Those were the days...Mirae was just another sentimental song that I love until he found it by chance and dedicated it to me. Now I hear it in a different way. I still don't know what it means as it is in japanese but I feel I know what it is. Closing my eyes and I want to hear it again and again and again and again and again and again and again.....
p.s. Tidus lets take up japanese shall we?

No comments: