Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ben Whatever!

Yuna has been busy lately. She crave for more knowledge in the cyberworld. It is like a new frontier travelling through space. Going from site to site, blog to blog, forum to forum to find out what's ticking and cooking. Well, her time is seasonal. At present, a hayday season, just do whatever I can to occupy my time. When the peak season comes, Yuna hardy lift up her head to see where she's going but madness of work. She's going to miss somebody....I know. Want to hear about Osama Ben Ladin's jokes? Ben busy! Ben sick! Ben here! Ben there! Ben everywhere! Ben whatever! Many many Ben I could think of :} Tee...hee...hee...(chuckling!).

Last night, I've had enough of playing Final Fantasy 12. I'm having problem going on to the next stage, the Tchita Uplands from the Phon Coast. I think something is wrong with the disc. I bought this game twice and still stuck at the same spot. I've finished the hunting missions, travelling through cities, building gils and collecting rare items. Now what? Ok..ok....so I grab 'Resident Evil 4'. Want to know something? Resident Evil was my first game I fell in love with when I first start using Playstation. The plots were cunning and so is the story line....you get so invovled in the mission. First time I felt having a gun in my hand! The best was Resident Evil 3! After that I'm hunger for more Resident Evils! Got frustrated when the next RE game can only be played on PS2. I've never been SO frustrated before. So while waiting to get my hand on PS2, I bought Final Fantasy 7. I wasn't sure at first because the characters were too small and the CG grahic were not like RE. But hey, soon I got hooked on to the FF7. The plots and story line were fantastic! Plus romantic! From then onwards I was hooked with all the Final Fantasy games. Can't help myself with all those handsome and beautiful characters in it. Can't help myself feeling having super strength and magics to fight with. Can't help myself falling in love like they did. Can't help myself ..oh what more I can say....I'm Yuna am I not?
The Dirge of Ceberus...I played Vincent that day...still half way through. Perhaps I'm going to meet him tonight. I heard he has the utmost super strenght than Cloud in the FF7. Vincent, Yuna wants to get to know you better!

No comments: