Monday, March 26, 2007

Tidus

Hello Tidus! It has been long I haven't played Final Fantasy 10. It was wonderful to have you right from the beginning. A young blitzball star player from Zanarkand Abes. I've tried to play this game (blitzball) but I'm not good at all. I've tried many times ...I guess this is a man's game. I felt so sad when you found out that you're just part of the myth's dream to exist. It is not fair to Yuna. It was such a terrible feeling when you have to fade away in the end of FF10. I cried...Oh man!! this is embarassing! Square Enix is really good at producing an adventurous game filled with romance and tragedy. Long live Final Fantasy!!

Now back to my real life! Last night was a quiet one. Don't want to be disturbed at all. All I did was browsing to do some research to post for my favourite forum, find some ideas for my other blogs or perhaps I'm ready for a website. Still there's so much learn and understanding to do. All these are new to me. But last night was really a dead end research. Not one product was to my satisfaction. Have I lost my touch? Then I yearn to chat with my dearie for a while...maybe too tired of all these rubbish or nonsense I went through. Unfortunately he's on the road... a long way home. Hmmm...no more waiting. Best I go for my fantasy dream and close my case for the day.

Tidus, I pray for your safe returns in your long journey late at night. Take care dear!


No comments: