Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Long and Winding Road

The long and winding Road...been hearing this song from The Beetles of late. It touches my heart because somehow my journey in this world is still a long way to go. Reminising back the time during the age where I was happy and so in love. Those memories though long forgotten somehow flashing back to me ...its like I'm watching a black and white silent movie but pacing backwards. Maybe I'm trying to recall the slide where it end. Perhaps I may find the truth and the reason for that fall. "This is my story..." many times I heard Tidus saying it in FF10 and it look like; "Yuna, please don't denied your story" .

Yeah, "This IS my story!" I ponders back to those dark time and wondered if I had done something, to make that story live. Maybe I didn't give a change for him and myself to filled those void we left behind to be filled with answers, our hopes and our longings. We didn't say much...we didn't hold...we didn't cry...we didn't hug...we didn't kiss..we didn't..we didn't...we didn't..we didn't! I didn't cry when we split our ways, I was feeling disappointed back then but now I'm crying. "Darling, why didn't you just grabbed my hands and hold me close...we didn't have to say anything at all. I feel so lost and I want to hold on you so long and forever....."
If only I could turn back the time and do the right thing again and perhaps "My Story" is another story. I'm not looking back again this time and I'm not runnng back anymore. I have accepted now, my faith in me and god, the reasoning behind all these...may have a different happy endings.
Back to my mode...."Yuna".

No comments: