Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Misunderstanding

It was a bad move...I've read it 3 times to be sure. I sent a reminder but maybe a bit strong as I cannot take it anymore...spamming. My heart says 'Something is not right!' Have you ever played "Dororo" game before? Whenever Dororo senses something amiss, she'll warned her companion by saying "Something is not right!'. So Hiyakkimaru-san has to look for that clue. I let my inner instinct down that day...and I got a red flag! Ooops! I've never come across such a strong remarks before...not in my life...not where I was brought up...no such language ever drummed in my ears. Though I tried to blend or camouflaged myself to get used to these slang which often used in the local forum. I take my stride and able to accept my misunderstanding and apologies.
I was like in daze that evening...my brain keep recalling those scandalized words....even though a friend rest assured that it was just ok. "Maybe I'm not used to these"...."Maybe that is just what they are or what it is"..."Maybe its a norm thingy"...but it hurts. So I let it be. I've done my part.
To move away from this grey atmosphere I went out with my good friend for a window shopping, light dinner and some talks. It is always fun to be with her...she always has many many many things to say. Sometimes I wasn't listening but just watching her jibberishing with her words...when my brain is damn lazy to focus. Ha..ha..ha..."Sorry, Noraini!"
It was so late when he comes buzzing my PC screen. Sound alarming to check if I'm ok. I'm ok but my mind keep flasing out those incident. He sounds angry and dissapointed and I........I don't want anymore misunderstanding........especially from him. He always has his ways to say goodnight.....saving some small laughs for a happy endings. Thanks dear!

No comments: