Sunday, March 18, 2007

Real buddies

Real buddies, they say... We've been getting along so fine and within 3 weeks it hit us like a year. Yeah...its like we've known each other that long. Can't describe this relationship and I wonder if anyone out there faces the same like mine. We talk, we shun, we friend, we fight, we teach, we learn, we gives, we hold, we laugh, we cry, we tell, we keep...you name it! It is like best friends in real life. Except we've never met and we never speak. Hmm.what kind of relationship is that? More like a blind date ha? We have fun as internet buddies! Something new to me and perhaps him too. We enjoy each other companion. Sometimes I wonder if this going to last or short one. Well...will see.

Last night I had butterflies in my stomach. The night before he had asked if he could call? But no...not yet..I'm not ready. Don't want to spoil the fun we had with Instant Messenging. Both have been very naughty but if we found another way to communicate...will there be an extra fun or lost the fun, I wonder? ...so does he. But I cannot wait any longer...I'm getting tired of waiting already that I decided to text messages via phone. He could be sleeping...perhaps I'd give him a wake-up call. After half an hour... Hmmm...no reply? God! he must be sleeping again! Again, going to give him a ring instead. "Hello? Hello....?" AAaaargh, he answered! This is the first time I heard him. I was speechless for a second and my mind was thinking....thinking of 'nothing'...Gosh! what should I do? What should I say? My heart was beating fast and I couldn't breath. But that poor friend of mine might be thinking that I'm nuts or whatever...So I have to act fast and the words that blurted out from my mouth was a whispering "Its late". He assured me that he'll be online soon. The phone went dead. And I was glad it was over. I feel like my head was balooning and am not sure how should I react after this.
Just for a few second of verbal conversation...well, I think it was fun! A new discovery in our friendship. To which later we tried again. Maybe just to ease out our anxiety or perhaps a proper conversation this time. I don't know if it was ok. Though I was feeling shy over the scenario....might as well get we it over and done with. I just don't care what he thinks anymore as he probably feels the same way like I do...all mixed up and the embarresment we tried to saviour.
What a night to remember!!!

No comments: